African American & North Omaha
10 Things to Do
CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY PLAN
STAY HOME! STAY SAFE! SUPPORT the VILLAGE!
- Only leave home to shop for groceries, work or emergencies.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and water. Cover your cough and sneeze with tissue/covered elbow. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Don’t touch eyes, nose or mouth.
- Eat healthy. Clean your food after purchasing from store and sanitize other items brought into your home.
- Get accurate information and stay informed. Reduce the stigma attached with Coronavirus. Show love & respect for those impacted.
- Keep personal distance. Stay six feet apart. Don’t shake hands.
- Wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- Call to get tested if you believe you have been exposed or have symptoms.
Call your health provider first.
Charles Drew Health Center – 402-451-3553 (Please call in advance)
SUPPORT THE VILLAGE!
- Request and vote by mail. Complete the census.
- Support black businesses and businesses in North Omaha including community-based media.